Bell & Gossett released their TECHNOFORCE e-MTV Packaged Booster System as an all-in-one solution for . The e-MTV is a prefabricated solution that arrives ready to install for easy integration, saving time and labor. A variety of fixed-SKU options all feature e-SV stainless steel vertical multistage pumps, while the 7” color touchscreen interface provides an intuitive and simplified user interface for ease of commissioning and troubleshooting.
Its design aimed to have the system include all of the standard system features and protections required for application, while leveraging a simplified product selection process relative to other products on the market. The water delivery pressure system also factored into account consumer demand for shorter lead times, friendlier user experience options, and ease of use and installation.
Key features and benefits of the TECHNOFORCE e-MTV Packaged System Booster:
- Pre-configured for two to three pump configurations
- e-SV stainless steel vertical multistage pumps
- Capable of flows up to 950 GPM
- 208-230V 460, 575 volt premium efficient motors
- 304 stainless steel grooved manifolds
- UL type 1 control panel
- 7” color touchscreen interface
- Circuit breakers per pump/drive assembly to allow for electrical isolation
- Lead/lag variable speed operation
- No flow shutdown
- Pipe fill mode
- Trending log featuring run time, pressure and flow